At Gladstone Commercial Corporation, we invest in single-tenant and anchored multi-tenant net leased industrial and office properties located in primary and secondary growth markets and with strong underlying land value. We have acquired over 11 million square feet of real estate assets and we partner with a variety of tenants — from middle market private businesses to investment grade rated companies. We acquire stabilized properties from investors and developers, from existing users in sale leaseback transactions, and by partnering with developers in build-to-suit transactions. As a public REIT, we have ready access to discretionary capital to close deals.
Acquisitions, Sale Leasebacks, Build-to-Suits and Development Financing
- Transaction Size: $3MM–$50MM
- Property Type: Single tenant and anchored multi-tenant industrial and office
- Transaction Type: Acquisition, sale leaseback, build-to-suit, build-to-suit forward purchase, development financing, operating partnership units (UPREIT)
- Tenant Profile: Less than investment grade companies, private middle market companies, small and mid-cap public companies, and select investment grade companies
- Lease Term: 7+ years
- Lease Structure: Absolute Net, Triple Net, Net
- Location: Continental U.S., primary and secondary growth markets
- Closing Timeframe: 30–60 days
Strong Markets, Strong Tenants
We look for properties occupied by strong tenants that are located in primary or secondary growth markets. We have the capability and expertise to underwrite a wide variety of credits. Our target markets are metro areas with dynamic economies and strong real estate fundamentals.
Contact us today about properties that may fit our investment profile.